There is a challenge for the common training of all crews and workers in the ANA region in lifesaving/survival issues.
- Review of realism of 5-day survival time. (L1A)
- Innovation in floor insulation, toilet facilities and suits in lifeboats (L2A)
- Enhanced mapping of survival times in different regions (L1A)
- Planning for commercial aircraft disaster response in ANA region (L1B)
- Research required into different vulnerable groups, e.g elderly, children, those with limited mobility (L1A)
- Enhanced liaison between industrial developers and SAR practitioners (L3A)
- More nuanced requirements mapping with consideration of incident and type of vessel (L1B)