We have a challenge on how to board people from VOO for eample fishing boats on to bigger vessels.
- Effective transition process in order to fulfil new requirements (V3D)
- Need enhanced communication between vessel owners and industrial stakeholders (V3D)
- Further technological advances in engines, steering and propellers (V1)
- Standardisation of requirements (including maintenance schedules) for survival equipment (V2B)
- Setting up of a “buddy” rescue system for ships (V3A)
- Learning and transference should take place from the offshore energy sector (V3B)
- Need clarity on point of regulation, vessel-based or transport through harbour based (V3C)